Series List Graphic Button

My lovely Graphic Designer Jan, made up a button for the Series List since some of you were asking me for it to put on your own blogs!

You can see how it looks in my sidebar with width set at 175×175.

So there you go!  Isn’t it pretty?

Comments
  • Moonsanity January 10, 2010 at 10:07 pm

VERY cool! I put it in my sidebar:) That list is awesome and my goal is to read every stinkin’ book on there…

• chasity (ck.twilighter) January 11, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Great idea!! But for some reason the button is not showing up!!=)
    I am posting it how I did the others on my blog!! hmmmm!

• Wicked Lil Pixie January 11, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Maybe try to save the picture and then make your own direct link to the list?

• Kate L. (Yzabella) January 11, 2010 at 8:16 pm

I had a prb getting it to work too. Try cutting and paste to note pay, then take out the “‘s (quotes) there are 4. This worked for me!

• Moonsanity January 11, 2010 at 8:45 pm

I thought it was just me, but Kate is right. You need to take out the extra quotation marks. I’m not sure why it’s doing that, plus if you want it smaller like Wicked made hers for the side bar just add width=175 height=175 to it before the last quote mark.

• Wicked Lil Pixie January 11, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Do you want to give me the code you used so I can replace this one?

• Teddyree January 11, 2010 at 11:01 pm

I’m having problems too but I’ll try the things mentioned above and see if I can fix the prob. thanks

• J. January 12, 2010 at 1:25 am

It’s just the basic code. You have to fix it for whatever platform you’re using. And Teddyree, you can take out the ‘center’ tags so it will shift to the right like the rest of your buttons.