Kevin Hearne Puts A Ring On It.

By now you all know my absolute favourite author collective is the League of Reluctant Adults. No one can make me dirty giggle more then the League, hell I’ve had some of the weirdest conversations on Twitter with members of the League (I’m looking at you Mark). Yesterday for example, Nicole Peeler was talking about her dancing to Single Ladies on Skype. I said that needed to be on Youtube, that’s when Nicole told me all about Kevin Hearne & his dancing chops.

Exhibit A:

Kevin is the one in the middle, getting down with his bad self. I’m still giggling!

Comments
  • Ceridwen83 October 23, 2011 at 10:25 am

Kevin is such a fun guy! Thanks for posting that it made my morning :)

• synde October 23, 2011 at 1:21 pm

this is why I love Kevin so much

• Amanda Bonilla October 23, 2011 at 1:29 pm

LOVE! OMG, this makes me an even bigger Kevin Hearne fan! :D

• JenM October 23, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Okay, that does it. I’ve had Hounded on my wishlist forever, but now I think I’m finally off to one-click. Who knew he was a dancing machine!

• Spaz October 23, 2011 at 6:09 pm

dying. *claps* Bravo!!

PS: thank you for intro-ing me to the League authors. Love em ALL!

• Tie86 October 23, 2011 at 8:55 pm

OMG! Kevin Hearne, I thought I loved you because of the books! Didn’t think it was possible to love you even more, but I do!

• Melissa (My World...in words and pages) October 24, 2011 at 10:37 am

OMFG!! Kevin is to much. I loved this video. :D SO MUCH FUN! So glad to see everyone enjoying it and having a good clean laugh. :)

• Julie October 24, 2011 at 12:24 pm

The LEAGUE authors are a riot. And Kevin! You’ve got some moves!

• Melissa Grant October 24, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Are all of those guys teachers with Kevin? I wish I had fun teachers like that when I was in school. That video was so funny. I know that if I ever go back to AZ, I will invite Kevin out for an Irish Car Bomb. He just seems like such a great guy. Thanks for putting the video out there for us.

• Wicked Lil Pixie October 25, 2011 at 10:36 am

All of them are except one who is a security guard!

• Recommended Site January 27, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a
    blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks, why not shoot me
    an e-mail if interested.

• cruise ship rape attorneys September 26, 2013 at 1:52 pm

If you have been wrongfully suffered investment loss,
    injury, or other claims because of a collective group or company,
    you need to begin thinking about class action lawsuits.

1 and 2 to part 736 provide for certain General Orders and Administrative Orders.
    Most customers of these timeshare companies buy on impulse, without any intent to purchase when they first walked into the timeshare
    seminar.

• youtube downloader mp4 December 25, 2013 at 12:12 pm

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on
    a variety of websites for about a year and am worried about
    switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

• Kristine January 28, 2014 at 11:38 am

It is essentially chosen by individuals who an experience on server administration and which are not satisfied aided by
    the properties of dedicated or hosting that is shared.
    Along with the hosting services we have been serving with the domain
    names with excellent pricing. This means
    that if the server in which your website is hosted fails, it can be instantly restarted on a different server.