Sad News

On Sunday night, Natasha/Wicked Lil Pixie lost her mother, known to all of us as Momski, to a heart attack. Nat states:

“Yesterday afternoon my momski laid down on the couch for a nap and never woke up again. She had a heart attack, but went fast. My sisters and I had a slumber party in her honor last night & curled up on her bed. We love you mom, rest in peace.”

<moment of silence>

Wicked Lil Pixie will be temporarily down while Nat takes some time for herself. I think Nat would want me to thank you, everyone, who has reached out to her via email, Twitter, Facebook, text, phone, everything.

On a personal note, I consider Nat to be my internet sister in Canada. She is one of the dearest people in my life, and I encourage anyone else who feels the same about her, to let her know. Now is the perfect time to remind her how much she is loved.

– Spaz
Comments
  • el_bandita August 6, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Take care

• Aislynn August 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm

*hugs* I’m so sorry Nat!! My thoughts are with you and your family..

• Isalys August 8, 2012 at 4:08 pm

OMG Nat…my heart hurts for you! I send you my sincerest condolences and LOTS of long distance hugs!

• Isalys August 8, 2012 at 4:23 pm

OMG Nat, my heart hurts for you :( I am so sorry for your loss. My mom recently lost her mom unexpectedly also. It doesn’t matter how old we are, it still hurts like all Hell to lose our moms. I send you my sincerest, warmest condolences and LOTS of long-distance hugs. Do not hesitate to reach out to your blogger buds if you need anything at all! XoXo, Isalys / Book Soulmates

• Jen D. August 11, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I’m so very sorry for your loss Nat. Sending you lots of love and hugs and keeping you and your family in my prayers.

• Smash Attack August 12, 2012 at 8:46 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you maneuver through this traumatic period.

• Lee August 12, 2012 at 11:03 pm

I lost my mom when I was a teen. It hurts and not a day goes by that I don’t think of her. Hold onto the memories, to family and friends. And remember she is always there in your heart, thoughts, and memories. Does that sound silly? I really do believe that. :)

• kenya wright August 15, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I am so sorry to hear that my prayers are with your family and you..

• Heidi August 21, 2012 at 8:39 pm

So sorry..my words are lame during this time, but my heart is with you. Hugs my friend!

• Colette @ A Buckeye Girl Reads September 4, 2012 at 10:29 am

Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Hugs to you!

1 2